Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Way to go, fatboy


I'm not a huge Fatboy Slim fan by any means, but he has consistently had great music videos over the years. His latest video premiered on British TV last night, and it's easily up there with some of the better videos that he has done in the past. Although I only really remember that one where Christopher Walken is flying all over the mall, I'm pretty sure he has done others that I just can't seem to recall right now. The new video for the single "That Old Pair of Jeans" features comedian Chris Bliss juggling in time with the music. I give it about a week or so before this video finds it's way across the pond and into the subconscious of America's children. One, It's about an old favorite pair of jeans. Two, the video is totally mesmerizing. And three, the song isn't even that bad, for techno.
The video can be seen on his myspace HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home